Betting On Yourself
Risks are not always your enemy. Being confident in a smart financial decision is incredibly important to building wealth. Chris Interviews Kevin McGarry about his upbringing, his thoughts on money and how those views evolved over the course of his life. He talks about the importance of taking necessary risks in order to achieve success and live the lifestyle you want to live.
An Account of Personal Discipline
Chris interviews a young accountant, Catherine Awwad, who strives to work hard, build financial security, and prepare for her future. Catherine sheds some light on what she does to have a strong personal discipline over her finances.
3 Tips for Healthy Money Relations
Chris explains the importance of why a healthy money relationship is important for long term success and happiness. Using research data, he shares three helpful tips in order to give listeners the advice they need to better manage their money and spending, without diminishing their happiness.
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing A Financial Advisor - Part 2
Chris and Lindy reveal the second 5 factors you need to consider when interviewing a financial advisor. Interviewing a financial advisor is more than just their background, method of compensation, or compliance record. There’s a softer edge of what your trying to figure out. Someone you can have a successful long-term relationship with is a great match.
10 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Financial Advisor - Part 1
Chris and Lindy reveal the first 5 factors you need to consider when interviewing a financial advisor. Interviewing a financial advisor is more than just their background, method of compensation, or compliance record. There’s a softer edge of what your trying to figure out. Someone you can have a successful long-term relationship with is a great match.
Books With Hyre
Chris interviews John Hyre, Tax Attorney, Accountant & Real Estate Investor. For the last 17 years he's run both an accounting practice and tax law practice. he's worked extensively with small businesses, real estate investors of all sizes, note investors, and self-directed retirement accounts. John is a real straight shooter in the "real-world" of real estate investing and other entrepreneurial endeavors.Chris breaks down the 2019 SECURE Act into the Top 10 things you need to know.
The Gift of Giving with Arlene Cogen
Chris interviews author, Arlene Cogen, on how giving is its own reward. There are comprehensive benefits of giving personally and financially. Topics include:
- How to make a gift you’ve never imagined possible
- Multi-generational wealth transfer
- Integrating philanthropy into your life
Pay Off Debt Quickly
Chris discusses the importance of paying off debt and how to deal with it.
Jump Start Your Credit Score
Chris outlines 4 Strategies to Boost Credit Score
Work Smarter Not Harder
Everyone has heard the "work smarter not harder" line but how exactly do you go about doing that? Chris explains what you need to think about when trying to work efficiently.
The 3 S's
Chris talks about smart money decisions to achieve financial goals. He outlines the importance of the 3 S's, spending, saving, & sharing.
Financial Goal Setting - S.M.A.R.T. Approach
Chris discusses the upside and How-To's of financial goal setting.
A Daughter's Rebuttal
Chris's daughter, Marissa's gives her input on Kids and Money. She references the 5 part series "Battle of the Sexes" (Season 3 Episodes 20 - 24)
Battle of the Sexes - Part V of V
Chris interviews his wife on her thoughts on financially educating kids & teenagers.
Battle of the Sexes - Part IV of V
Chris interviews Lindy Brock on money and kids; how to teach kids about good financial decisions.
Battle of the Sexes - Part III of V
Chris interviews Lindy Brock and asks her questions about how she manages her finances in her own household.
Battle of the Sexes - Part II of V
Learn how you can work with your spouse to win with money.
Battle of the Sexes - Part I of V
Chris has a financial discussion with his wife Joelle in this 5 part series. They talk about the finances they experience in their own household.
All About Credit Scores
This episode is about the importance of having good credit score, factors that can impact your score, and how to fix your score.
Building Loyalty with Dave Famiglietti
Chris interviews Dave Famiglietti, president of New Frontier Armory on the importance of company loyalty.
Books with Dave
Chris and Dave Famiglietti, President of New Frontier Armory, recommend and talk about some of the interesting books they read through. The Book list:
- How to win friends & Influence People
- The Journals of Lewis and Clark
- Leaders Eat Last
- One Man's Wilderness
- The Power of Habit
- Why Zebras don't get ulcers
- The 4-hour work week
- 21 lessons for the 21st century
A Sneaky Thief
Chris covers Inflation and how it steals from us.
Potential Benefits Of Dollar Cost Averaging
Chris goes over why the use of Dollar Cost Averaging is a good strategy in terms of investment. Dollar cost Averaging is a good strategy but it does not 100% ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Topics include:
- No timing the market
- Taking advantage of market swings
Creating a Net Worth Statement
Chris explains the importance of your net worth and how to create a net worth statement. A net worth statement is an effective personal financial tool.
Expert Interview Series; Eric Lopkin-A "Modern Observer"
Chris Calandra interviews Eric Lopkin about his journey through entrepreneurship.
10 Questions For The AHA Guy
Chris has 10 questions for the AHA guy. Questions include:
- You use the phrase "Go forth and do Good", What does that mean to you?
- You also use the phrase "Think big but act small", what does that mean to you?
- Can you describe the process of social selling?
- What do you think about the explosion of podcast shows?
- Who are some of your favorite authors?
- You have written 59 books, which one is your favorite?
- What did you learn about money growing up?
- What money advice do you give to younger individuals you meet?
- Do you aspire to retire?
- What is something you splurge on?
AHA Moments from the AHA Guy
Chris interviews Mitchell Levy on how to capture AHA moments and not miss out. Questions asked:
- Where did the AHA guy concept come from?
- Who coined the phrase & how long ago?
- What does AHA mean to you?
Top 20 Financial Planning Questions Part 2
The second 10 of 20 top financial planning questions
- Is my estate plan up to date?
- Have I named my beneficiaries properly?
- Can I reduce my tax exposure?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- Do I know what I own and why?
- What are my rates of return?
- Is my investment plan current?
- What about money is important to me?
- If I had 5 years to live, what would I change?
- What are my financial goals?
Top 20 Financial Planning Questions Part 1
The first 10 of 20 top financial planning questions
- Do you know how much you save and spend?
- what is your net worth? (Season 1-episode 5)
- are you borrowing money efficiently?
- how is your 401k / retirement strategy and plan?
- how is your emergency fund?
- what if something were to happen to you? (Season 1-episode 11)
- do you have proper life insurance? (Season 2-episode 12)
- Does long term care insurance make sense?
- If money were not an object, what would you do
- What are 10 of the most important things you want to accomplish on earth?
Reality Check for Millennials
Chris points out some shocking statistics in relation to millennials. Half of millennials expect to become a millionaire at some stage in their lives.
Becoming Known, Liked, and Trusted with Mitchell Levy
Chris interviews thought leader, Mitchell Levy, also known as the AHA guy. They discuss the importance of being known liked and trusted. Topics include:
- The phrase “Known, Liked, and Trusted”
- Importance today
- Challenges today given technology
- Techniques to become more known, more liked, and more trusted
- Thought leadership and why is it important
- Top 5 thought leadership best practices a day
Our Best Clients - What We Look For In Our Clients
Chris discusses profiles and qualities of potential clients that usually benefit the most from our services.
Interview with Lauren Forgione - President F&F Concrete Company
A perspective from a female CEO fulfilling her destiny as a third generation leader.
Cyber Security With Charles Ruiz
Chris interviews Charles Ruiz, president at Bethel IT Services, about the importance of Cyber Security. Topics discussed:
- The basics in Cyber Security
- Malware-what is it and how is it dangerous?
- Pop ups
- WiFi-best practices
- Remote access
- Virus avoidance
Book Recommendations With Rosmarie Fischer
Chris interviews special guest Rosemarie Fischer, a super mom, estate planning attorney & business co-owner. Topics Include:
- Book reviews
- Impactful favorites
- Business recommendations
Financial Goal Setting with Dr. Bridget Cooper
Bridget Cooper is an experienced and dynamic speaker, facilitator, executive coach, and leadership consultant. “Don’t compare your insides to someone else’s outsides”- Dr. Bridget’s caution of social media. Her drive is to help people to be passionate about their work and to reduce unproductive conflict so that they will propel their organizations toward success, create healthy work climates, strong and positive working relationships, and happier clients and customers. The bestselling author of 5 books: Feed The Need, Stuck U., Feed the Need (Teen Edition), Power Play & most recently, Little Landslides, Dr. B brings her down-to-earth insights and action plans to clients and audiences, facilitating powerful change and transformations in work and life satisfaction.
Cracking The Career Code With Marcia LaReau
Career Strategist, Marcia LaReau, discusses career planning, global jobs crisis and some strategies that work for managing your own career.
Marianne Esposito, Retired Exec - AT&T
Chris interviews Marianne Esposito about her journey as a female executive led to financial success. Topics include:
- Marianne's background and career path
- Experience as a female executive
- How to retire at a young age
- Rules for managing money
- Advice, financial goals, mistakes, splurging
Importance of and Uses for Core Values
Chris Discusses the importance of Core Values & how they shade his business everyday. Core Values include:
Everyday American Series - Joe Eddy
Chris interviews Joseph Eddy a retired small business owner, architect & entrepreneur on his plans for the future & the lessons he's learned. Topics include:
- Insights on retiring, moving and persevering through change
- Planning future financial decisions and making difficult choices
- Lessons learned, advice for millennials, the rewards of being charitable
Everyday Americans Series With David Famiglietti
Chris interviews business owner, David Famiglietti, on his insights, lessons, struggles, and perseverance that comprise his journey to success. Topics include:
- Insights, lessons, struggles and stories of perseverance
- Role Models, unconventional pathways, leadership, learning and goals
- Identifying opportunities & marketplaces, millennial viewpoints, employment trends
Creating a Balance Sheet
Chris goes over the importance of creating a balance sheet. The Effective Personal Financial Tool.